Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tilly Update : :

Remember my Tilly Dresden from back in October? Well, I thought it would be fun to share a little update on this project, since it was one of my very favorites from the year!

Jan, Daisy Janie, had asked me a while back to make a few flower themed items for her Fall Quilt Market booth and of course, I was over-joyed and said, Yes! I received the gorgeous fabrics and got right to work!

Dresden Window

My contribution was a large Tilly Dresden Pillow front, Jan finished it off, and I made these Tilly fabric flowers from the scraps. I am still planning a tutorial for these, I promise! It seems like a better suited idea for Spring, don't you think?

Tilly Fabric Flowers

Doesn't her booth look fantastic!

Fall '11 Quilt Market | Daisy Janie Booth

Jan took some beautiful photos of the items I made herself, and I'm excited to be able to share. You can see many more of this pillow here and of her other Tilly pillows here. They are all very inspiring!

Tilly dresden plate pillow

And, how beautiful is this window shot!? It was nearly impossible for me to choose just one to share today. You can see why for yourself right here.

Tilly fabric flowers.

I'll be having a Tilly giveaway here sometime soon! So be sure to keep an eye out!!

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful pieces and the booth looks beautiful with the fabric colors and pieces that were made with them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Tilly being available! I think one of my first glimpses of it was that dresden in the window light, making it look all glow-ey. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all so so darling!! I love the fabric flowers, and Dresdens are my favorite!! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy....I love those fabric flowers! What a fun teacher gift those would be for end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am embellishing canvas totes for Christmas gifts today with fabric flowers, leaves with some buttons and these flowers would look cute. It is probably good you haven't posted the tutorial yet because I would have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those fabric flowers!! And the dresden pillow is great, too. I'm now a fan of Daisy Jane on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dresdens! and the flowers are really cute! A tutorial would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh...the flowers are sooooo adorable!!!!
    all is colorful and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dresden looks so lovely on the white backing, and I'm looking forward to the flower tutorial! Something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This fabric is gorgeous - looks great as a full lineup and would work well independently! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The window shot with the flowers is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i love it all! that dresden pillow is so great and i need some of those flowers for my little girls room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!